It's Not Here?

Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Day to Start Anew

I am passionate about writing. 


When young kids wanted to become doctors, scientists, and what-nots, I wanted to become a journalist. 


Simply put, I wanted to write for a living. 


But then, this is real life. I worked at a call center for about five years. In between, I did some freelance contributor gigs. And last year, I became a mom to a beautiful and brilliant little girl I named Keisha Victoria. 


That was the beginning of a new revolutionary chapter in my life. 


Early this year, I resigned from my high-paying job to become a stay-at-home mom. I went full on to writing for an expat website. And although I am not even earning half of what I used to, my life is full. I am happy. 


But then, I discovered my old blogs. Relics of written work filled with the somewhat immature heartaches of my teenage past. Oh, but they were beautiful in their rawness. Unedited, uninhibited writing. 


And so, here I am. Writing for a fresh start in the world of blogging. 


I pray I would still write with the same raw emotion, but hopefully this time, with a note of maturity. 


I am a mom after all. And these are my Mommy Memoirs. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am young WAHM of one very pretty little girl born May 12 2009. :D I am a passionate person, and living life, is one of my greatest passions. :)