It's Not Here?

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Day of Colds and Cramming

I'm sick, and I'm chasing after another deadline, one that I have set for myself. 


In short, the weekend that was supposed to be a time that I was supposed to rest, relax, and enjoy was spent in front of the computer, with a steaming cup of coffee (which I love with a passion), writing about a European country that allows women to go on maternity leave and parental leave for a total of TWO long years (this merits a separate blog post.Soon.), which made me wish such changes can be made to our legislation on ML's and PL's. 


Oh, and did I mention I was coughing and sneezing the entire time? August's weather is literally going to kill me. 


I finished the work I was supposed to do (thank God). But I didn't get to do so many other things I could have done if I did not cram. 


I was supposed to be finished with the writing last night. I procrastinated. So there. I had to suffer the consequences of my lazy ways. 


I wanted to make a new header for my blog, put it in new widgets, tweak the layout this way and that... but here I am, at 2:12 in the morning, managing to make only a hasty blog post. 


I am so disappointed with myself right now. 


BUT...It's still Sunday. 


Which means I can still have my weekend! Yey! 


I'm really hoping that I get to wake up early enough to attend mass with my family, and hopefully go to Tagaytay afterwards (which is highly dependent on the weather condition. August is so not fun.). I miss the cool breeze and Leslie's Bulalo. :D


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is so much more that I have to learn and understand about blogging. 


Contrary to my age-old belief, it's no longer just about writing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am young WAHM of one very pretty little girl born May 12 2009. :D I am a passionate person, and living life, is one of my greatest passions. :)